- 07 Dec 2023
2—Uploading Your Profile
- Updated on 07 Dec 2023
Your profile includes three tabs if you are a channel account user:
- Profile — Your contact information as well as security and multi-factor authentication
- Account — Control Account information
- Users — Information for all other users under the Control Account
It includes an additional tab if you are a control account user:
- Regions — Regions in which data can be stored
Accessing Your Profile
- Log in to the WACM console (if it is not already active).
- Click on your user name in the menu banner and select My Profile.
Your profile is displayed with user and contact information as well as security and multi-factor authentication settings. The information shown on this panel may vary based on the type of account user. This example is for a control account user and, as such, includes the Regions tab and feature to generate a WACM Connect API key:
This example is for a channel account user:
Updating Your Profile
Enter your information, as appropriate. Details for changing the information on this page are described in Profiles.