- 07 Dec 2023
1—Accessing and Navigating WACM
- Updated on 07 Dec 2023
- WACM is a cloud-hosted platform that requires no on premises software. Access WACM by mobile or desktop at:
- When your Admin account is provisioned following the Wasabi setup process, you should receive an email to verify your email. Click Verify your email address.If your verification email expires after 24 hours, click Verify for an option to resend the email. Once the email is resent, you will be able to verify your email successfully.
- You will be prompted to set your password. Enter and confirm a new password. Then, check to accept the Wasabi Account Control Manager Terms & Conditions. Click Confirm.
- Once verification is complete, enter your login credentials to access your account and begin using WACM.
Navigating WACM is straightforward and based on your type of WACM account. For a refresher on WACM accounts, refer to WACM Accounts and Glossary.
If you are a channel account user, you will see two tabs on the left side of the menu banner: Sub-Accounts and Invoices.
If you are a control account user, you will see three tabs: Sub-Accounts, Channel Accounts, and Invoices.
If you are a control (governance) account user, you will see four tabs: Control Accounts, Sub-Accounts, Channel Accounts, and Invoices.
Control Accounts displays:
- Up-to-date usage information for each account under the channel and control accounts
- Tools to manage the control and channel accounts, and view their storage consumption in detail
- Up-to-date usage information for each sub-account under the control account
- Tools to manage the sub-accounts and view their storage consumption in detail
Channel Accounts displays:
- Up-to-date usage information for each account under the channel account
- Tools to manage the channel accounts and view their storage consumption in detail
- Invoice data for each sub-account based on the invoice period, control account invoice number, and so on.
In addition, you can access language settings, the Wasabi knowledge base, and your profile using icons on the right side of the menu banner.
Your username (in the upper right corner) opens a drop-down with a Log Out option as well as access to your Profile.